Tuesday, December 25, 2007

happy holidays from Kimberley!


Kimberley here! I want to wish everyone viewing Petfinder (and my blog) a great holiday. Even thinking about bringing me into your home warms my doggie heart. I am a loved member of my foster family. A few weeks ago,who knows what unmentionable fate awaited me?! Now, I am the official bed and couch warmer at my foster home. I am learning to run into the kitchen when I hear the tinkle of a leash, as it means it is time for a walk. I am a good little walker and my foster mom thinks I am going to be a nice lean little lady pretty soon. I am relishing being the member of a real family-we all rush to the door when the bell rings. I love to meet new people so I wag my tail at everyone who comes over. My foster mom says I am a little flirt, because I bat my eyes and let anyone rub my tummy. Well, time to go. I heard mom may have a Christmas bone with my name on it. love, Kimmie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WELL KIMMIE,
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY TO YOU!
WE HOPE TO BE SPENDING THE NEXT HOLIDAY WITH YOU. WHEN THE SPRING BUNNY COMES HOP HOP HOPPING ALONG TO LEAVE YOU A BASKET OF BONIES TO ENJOY. HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON.
LOVE MOM AND DAD, GUS AND CHAR.