Sunday, December 16, 2007

HELP! My foster family is crazy!


As you can see from this photo, my foster mother has me bundled up like an Eskimo. She and the other dogs go for long walks in the SNOW! I don't know why, but they seem to think it is fun to walk miles in the cold, icky snow. I wag my tail, slide along, and am polite on leash. But I can't wait for it to warm up. My foster mom has me wear a jacket and neck warmer so I don't get cold, but what about my little feet??? If you want a nice, well mannered dog that won't force you to take long walks in the winter, I am your girl. We can save our strolls for beautiful spring days. Talk to you soon, Kimberley

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OH KIMMIE,
DON'T WORRY MOMMIE DOESN'T LIKE TO BE OUT IN THE COLD TOO TOO LONG EITHER . WE WILL GET ALONG BEAUTIFULLY, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

MOMMIE AND POPPIE,
CHAR AND GUS